Prospect New Town
711 Tenacity Dr
Longmont, CO 80503
Saturday, May 14th:
VIP Entry: 12PM - 5PM
General Entry: 1PM - 5PM
After Hours Party:
Bootstrap Brewing Co.:
5PM - 9PM
Why Prospect New Town? I Love Niwot!
- New Brew Fest and lots of other organizations and donors did a great job and helped support the development of the new Children's Park in Niwot, just across from Whistlestop Park. Construction is underway and would unfortunately impact our event. Bootstrap Brewing is still having an after hours party, so jump in the Niwot shuttle, and celebrate with them!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- There is limited parking in Prospect, so we suggest you take our shuttles, get a ride, or ride your bike.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- No, you don't, but you do need to bring your ID. If you do not have a ticket in your name (transfer from a friend, etc., we do recommend that you do bring their printed ticket with you to expedite your check-in.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- There are no age limits, but there is limited things for those under 21 to do at this event. We ask that you use your discretion in bringing kids.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Best way is to email us at: email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
- Yes it is, for another person at this event only. We recommend that the person you have transferred your registration to brings your printed ticket, to help expedite check-in.
What is the refund policy?
- This is an any weather event, and refunds will not be made due to weather. Refunds can be accommodated through May 2nd through emailing us asking for a refund.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
- OK: You can bring your enthusiasm and love of craft beer for starters! Small bags, water bottles, extra clothing for our changing weather are all OK.
- Not OK: Dogs / pets, firearms, bad attitudes, folding chairs, glass, outside food, outside alcoholic beverages.
- We always appreciate good humor, chill people, and gobs of cash.